Sunday, March 1, 2009

Eyes fixed on me..

This is the day i had a big problem with my father which became a hurtful day of my life.
He actually had spys on me...which like shocking to know.
He knows every steps i moved and found out things that i have done behind his back which lead to a big arguement...
which Leads to Hurtfullness....
Dad says: dun think i dun noe wad u have been doing behind my back ah?
Bella says: Wad u mean ah?
Dad says: Dun act like u dun noe..
Bella says: do things like wad
Dad says: drinking ah? lied to me that u had sch and ended up where on valentines day ah?
Bella says: Well, wad proof u have ah?
Dad says: I have, i have someone whu have been spying on since last year
*Bella Shocked*
Bella says: oh so u didnt trust me a bit sides i need my on pace...
Dad Says: Fuck You...You Blood sucka, Compare u and ur cousins, Both are equal...
Bella says: Since u called me sucka, why u wan to give me money?? might as well just throw me out
Dad says: Fuck off
*Slams the door*

No comments:

Post a Comment