Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Before going Batam

I am so excited to go batam but...
I am gonna miss my father more than my mum...
I am not in talking terms with my father but still in my heart i really want to
talk to him..but i just cant cause...
Eveytime when i wanna talk he stares at me and look very angry
Even though how much my father scolds me, i still love him

I am dying to:

  • Hug him

  • Kiss him

  • Talk to him

  • Joke with him

  • Spent time with him

  • Tell him how much i miss him

  • And at last Cry and tell him how much i miss him




Do u think it will happen?



I know he is still angry with me but somewhere in his heart, HE STILL LOVES ME!



But he doesnt show out...



He keeps it silent



BUT NO MATTER WAD I STILL LOVE HIM FOR WHAT HE HAVE DONE TO ME!!!!



Love u Dad!







2 comments:

  1. dun wait things to happen.do wat u wan and let him know u love him too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey da, pls do tc of yourself ok you should have just stayed and all would to be fine. You made me took this path you think I am full heartedly going. I am just dying inside wanted to go out with you just once, dinner, movies. You are a sweet scary nightmare which came in a white uniform lol. Haixz tc da you know where to come too if you need to see me or talk to me. No one will stop you and you dont have to force yourself not to see me. Do not do stupid things and be a respected women to all man. I am sorry if I have hurt you. Its just that you became so open that I could not tell you what's inside my heart for the last time. I am so going to miss you di. With my head down tc da. You know me and I know I still live in your heart.

    My gundu girl ;(

    ReplyDelete